Tuesday, November 6, 2018

What Is the Real Purpose of the book Legend by Asher Foxx?

It is a pseudonym, but it was also a stage name. I tried using several different names and now the one I am sticking with is Michael Bajorek. There were pros and cons to that. In the past, people who recorded under different names in a studio, for example, were often overlooked for it as popular artists. However, they also later achieved recognition. The truth is they received recognition the whole time. Anyway, that was the fear that using different names would hinder my recognizability among people, making it hard for them to know who I was and that I had a history of making art, for a while. That fear faded, but many of the names remain dispersed throughout my work.

The book Legend by Asher Foxx, who is me by the way, is actually a book for all ages. It sounds like a children’s book to some, but it was written for all ages. The personification of animals has long been used in children’s books and movies, no doubt setting the perceptional tone that that was the case.

It documents the life of some bears and animals in the wilderness, who actually experience many human emotions and somewhat human experiences, something that’s often not so far fetched in the real world.

But when some poachers tranquilize them and put them in a zoo, they have to escape to regain their freedom and set out for the home from where they came.

It’s kind of like the movie Homeward Bound maybe even at some points. I liked that movie when I was young. It was sad at some points, heartbreaking. The part where the golden retriever is stuck in the mud pit and keeps slipping. That part was really sad.

Anyway, what I like about that kind of story is the adventure of surviving in an environment that is different than the normal environment in which we live. It’s like surviving on the run at times, escaping danger, rescuing others, and living to tell the tale, returning to a normal life where you had normal experiences, and then you have them again, once you return.

This book is about half the length of my novels, being a novella. That being said it is a complete story , and it is well worth it to read. I hope that you enjoy it! Thank you for reading and following.

No comments:

Post a Comment