Friday, November 2, 2018

Why Do I Paint, and What Mediums Do I Use?

The medium I use the most often is Acrylic paint on canvas. I paint because it is fun for me, I am passionate about it, and it adds brightness to the atmosphere of the world and whatever location where it sits.

Why Do People Keep Art Around?

Art adds to the atmosphere of a room. It elevates the aesthetic appeal of a room, and it raises the apparent value of the room. As human civilization first developed, one sign of the rise of quality of life was art on the walls in homes that later developed into a style similar to a gallery.

Why Does Art Add to the Atmosphere of a Room?

Anything adds to the atmosphere of a room. All colors have a frequency vibration that they are reflecting. All atoms that are in existence have positive and negative energy ions. When you walk into a room, all of those frequency vibrations of the colors and all of the positive and negative energy ions are present in a physical way. You can literally feel them. In addition, whatever energy was put into creating something is also held within things. In other words, if you were happy when you created something, that thing will emanate happiness as energy.

Whenever I paint, I am always extremely happy, intrigued, amazed, and impressed with all of the things in life. This energy is held within all of my paintings. That way, if someone ever chooses to hang one in their business or home, it will emanate all of those feelings and cause similar feelings in the owner. Those are only a few of the feelings I experience, but they are all positive. Negative energy is hardly held in something like a painting, because it doesn't hold well in anything that is created by people. The nature of negative energy is intangible and exists only temporarily.

Why Do I Use Acrylic?

I use acrylic because it is what I have available, and it is easy to use. This stress free energy is built into the paintings, and they would relieve stress. I don't want to guarantee a health benefit, but they are all very stress relieving in nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment